Free 20-Minute Consultation (Optional)
20 minutes; intended to help you decide if acupuncture is right for you.
We will discuss:
- Your current health situation and goals
- The results you can expect from treatment, and how many visits you will need
- Any questions or concerns you have
The initial consultation is optional. If you already know you want acupuncture, simply schedule a treatment. We will cover all these topics in your first visit.
Initial Session $140
Includes detailed intake, diagnosis and treatment; usually 1 and 1/2 hours.
1 hour session for existing patients; includes reassessment and full treatment.
Treatment sessions include:
- Acupuncture treatment
- Other treatments as needed. For example: heat therapy, cupping, or electrostimulation of needles
- Herbal consultation if desired and appropriate (cost of herbs not included; see below)
- Diet and lifestyle counseling
An herbal consultation is offered at no extra charge with acupuncture treatment.
For herbal consultation alone, rates are:
Initial Session $105
About 1 hour; includes intake and individualized prescription.
Follow-up Sessions $45
About 1/2 hour; includes reassessment and prescription adjustment.
Routine refills and minor adjustments can often be made over the phone, at no charge.
Cost of Herbs
The cost of herbs is about $25-40 per week.
Herbs are available in pill, powder, or tea form.
* The above fees represent a discount for payment on the day of service. Billed services (such as health insurance or personal injury cases), are billed at the full rate.
Read about other patients’ experiences with acupuncture and herbal medicine.
Find information on payment, insurance, scheduling, and cancellation.
To book an appointment or free consultation, contact me here or book online below now.
Schedule an appointment
To schedule, please choose your practitioner, or select “no preference.” You will be offered a choice of times to book an appointment.