Do any of these situations sound familiar?
You have a health issue that’s really cramping your style.
Under normal circumstances you’re busy and engaged with life; but now you find yourself missing out on things because of fatigue, or pain, or fear of an inconvenient or embarrassing “episode.” Or you’re just not enjoying your life because you feel lousy.
You’re not satisfied with Western medicine’s answer to your health problem.
Your doctors may be unable to diagnose your condition, or the treatments they offer are simply not working well for you.
You’d like to avoid surgery or medications.
You’re wondering if there is a more natural, less intrusive solution, with fewer risks and side effects.
You feel like your medications are just masking the symptoms, but not solving the problem.
You want a treatment that will help you get back to a natural state of health, without needing drugs.
You have a long-term health condition, and want to live with it as comfortably and successfully as you can.
You’re not expecting a cure, but it would make a huge difference to feel more comfortable and energetic day-to-day, and to have help with some of the side effects of your medication.
You just don’t feel quite right, physically or emotionally.
It’s nothing you’d go to the doctor over, but you know your body’s out of whack (or your heart and mind) and you want to get back on track and feeling like yourself again.
You’re afraid the aches, pains, fatigue, stress, or other symptoms you’re having are just the way it is.
Just part of getting older, just what happens to people in your family, just how it has to be if you do physical labor or sit at a computer all day, just part of being a parent.
You’re going through a time of stress or transition.
And you want support to stay balanced and healthy.
You’ve tried a lot of self-care options and healthy living habits, but it somehow still doesn’t add up to feeling better.
You’ve researched supplements, herbs, or homeopathic remedies; taken steps to deal with your stress level; and made good changes to your exercise and eating habits, but it hasn’t helped as much as you would expect.
You’re trying to get pregnant.
You want to maximize your chances of conceiving and having a healthy, successful pregnancy — whether on your own or with medical fertility treatments.
You are pregnant, and would like support.
You’re looking for a safe, drug-free way to handle pregnancy symptoms or other health issues.
If any of these sound familiar, I have experience helping people in your situation.
Over the last decade it has been my privilege to work with men and women, from age 14 to 94, who:
- Are dealing with chronic health conditions
- Are recovering from injuries, illness, surgery or other medical treatment
- Are tapering off medications, or dealing with their side effects
- Have acute medical concerns
- Are managing anxiety and depression, PTSD, or stressful life transitions
- Want to increase their energy, vitality, emotional balance, and overall well-being
- Are trying to get pregnant
- Want to avoid using medications or having surgery
- Have had trouble finding the help they need within the medical profession
Those who do best with my approach are:
- Motivated by a desire to heal so they can do the things that are most important to them
- Interested in taking charge of their own health, and want to be a partner in the healing process
- Willing to commit to a consistent course of treatment in order to fully resolve their health issues at the root
- Interested in learning how to balance their eating habits, exercise, sleep, daily schedule, and support system to maintain their own good health and energy over the long term
If you resonate with these values, I invite you to learn more about treatment with acupuncture and herbs. Click here to learn how it works.
What’s the next step?
Wondering if we can treat your medical condition? Click here for conditions treated.
Are you ready to set up an appointment, or talk to me about whether I can help you? Contact me.