Tuesday, April 17 in Cambridge, MA
Come find out about acupuncture and how it can help relieve stress! I’ve been doing a bunch of these workshops lately, and they’re really fun — it’s a chance to talk about acupuncture and how it works, get your questions answered, learn some helpful self-care strategies, and talk to others in the group who are struggling with similar things.
It’s casual, friendly, and nearby in Cambridge. Drop by if you can!
Tuesday, April 17
6:00 – 8:00 PM
Harvest Co-op Community Room
581 Massachusetts Ave.
Central Square, Cambridge
Steps from the Central Sq. T stop; parking lot in back.
Directions to Harvest Co-op
The workshop will cover:
- An overview of acupuncture and how it works to mediate the effect of stress on your body and mind.
- Basic acupressure techniques you can use at home to reduce stress
- Simple diet and lifestyle changes that keep you more balanced and relaxed
- When to seek the help of an acupuncturist, what to look for in a practitioner, and how to get the most out of your treatments
- Any questions you have about acupuncture or your own health situation
This workshop is appropriate for:
- People who are under a lot of stress, or going through a difficult transition
- Anyone who feels tense, anxious, or irritable a lot of the time
- People dealing with health conditions that get worse with stress, such as
. High blood pressure
. Depression or anxiety
. Muscle tension or pain
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about acupuncture, what it’s like, and how it works
Please join us, and bring a friend!